Santuario della Beata Vergine del Castello
In 1630 it starts the construction of a chapel to house an image of the Blessed Virgin originally placed on the arch entrance of the ancient Castle and miraculously spared by the fire of the village, started by the Spanish soldiers on 8 February 1558. Before time, the image became an object of veneration for local people. The architectural design was made by Bartolomeo Avanzini, but an intervention of 1932 has mutated radicalmete in the interior, while the exterior was finally completed only in 1889. The Sanctuary is Baroque cross plant.