Museo Old Racing Spare Parts
The collection The history of Ducati from the beginning (1926) until the nineties: starting from the first high technological products such as radios, cameras and mechanical calculators to the prestigious motorcycles of Borgo Panigale firm.
It exhibits twin-engine Ducati 750s and Laverda 750s with some very rare pieces. Visits upon reservation. Groups within 20 people are admitted.
Via Santa Rizza, 28/3, - 42013 Casalgrande REGGIO EMILIA
Tel. +39 0522 999179 - + 39 338 3228402
E-mail: [email protected]