Luogo - Religious building

Convento e Chiesa del Carmine

Where Strada Statale 106 Jonica, 27, Corigliano Calabro (Cosenza)

Church of Carmine, dedicated to Annunciation, was consecrated in 1493 at Carmelite Convent. It presents sixteenth-century frescoes on the facade attributed by Tuscan artists Andreotti. The interior, with three naves, has on central vault frescoes by Domenico Oranges (1744).

Immagine descrittiva - ViaggiArt c

Potrebbero interessarti