Chiesa di S. Antonio
It is the most important religious building in size. Built with the adjoining Franciscan Monastery, then passed to Order of Liguorini, in the first half of the fifteenth century and converted in 1740, it has a dome covered in yellow and blue tiles and a bronze door by local sculptor Carmine Cianci (1982), replacing wooden door which, according to legend, won him the leg of a citizen who dared a kick. Since 1861 Monastery is home to the boarding-school. The interior, with a Latin cross plant with three naves, has paintings by Leonardo Antonio Olivieri, including "Immaculate and Ecstasy of St. Anthony", a fresco on the ceiling by Severino Ferrari (1740), "St. Francis has vision of Crucifix ", a major wooden choir and a fully restored Baroque organ. Former Sacristy, which since 1999 houses a small Museum of Treasure, is adjacent to Barnabas Abenante's Chapel-mausoleum (1522).