Palazzo dei Granili
Built since 1779 on designs by Ferdinando Fuga as grain storage, originally it had a simple facade of dark and red color, divided into four levels with large Tuscan pilasters. In it they planted arsenals of artillery and a cordage factury; was later used as prison and hospital during cholera epidemic of 1836. In 1851 the collapse of part of the building caused several deaths. Later there was joined the so-called "Chinese little house", a building attached to the same Fuga, built in style of chinoiserie so popular at the time, complete with a pagoda roof. Today the area is occupied by port activities.