Church of Santa Maria Assunta rises where there was already a small chapel. In 1381 the chapel was enlarged and then became a church in every respect. In 1515 it was rebuilt in Gothic style by the master Valentin Winkler Falzes, but construction was never finished. In 1789 came the consecration of the church in Classical style, by Philipp Jakob Santer. Finally, between 1851 and 1853, Viennese architect Hermann von Bergmann rebuilt the church in Romanesque Revival style. The paintings inside are works of Tyrolean painters Georg Mader and Franz Hellweger. Fine workmanship also bronze bas-relief, The Deposition, 1620. Scristy houses the fifteenth century wardrobes.