Castello dei Conti Cepollini di Alto e Caprauna
In 1320 the Cepollini Counts had built a Castle on the site of Alto, strengthened by two circular towers. The fortress is in a wild and unspoiled nature, on which dominates for elegance and simplicity. The facade on the valley is characterized by a loggia of the fifteenth century, evidence of a function-only residence, as well as large windows and terrace. During the French invasion of 1796 the Castle was looted and partially destroyed, remaining in this condition until the nineteenth century, when it was adapted with the demolition of the highest parts of the two towers and the pitched roof.