Museo commerciale della Camera Di Commercio di Trieste
The Museum of the Trade in Trieste, opened in 2005, is located on the main floor of the Palazzo Dreher, designed by the architect. Viennese Emil Bressler between 1909 and 1910 and adapted by the architect. Trieste Gustavo Pulitzer-Finaly to host the "Borsa Nuova". The museum presents relevant commercial documents and artifactst of the history of the Chamber of Commerce of Trieste, established in 1755 by Maria Theresa of Austria; highlights the centrality of the Chamber within the socio-economic fabric of the community in Trieste and Istria, the '700 onwards.