Religious building

Chiesa di Sant'Antonio di Padova

Viale Curio Dentato, Terni

Generally considered a "warking" parish, because of its location between the station and the steel plant, a destination for workers and place open to the acceptance and charity. To its design, built between 1923 and 1935, two talented architects concurred: Aristide Leonori and father Mario Mazzarra, but the official attribution concerns only Cesare Bazzani. Declared Antonian and Franciscans Protomartyrs Sanctuary, the Church houses the relics of these Saints, depicted in a large panel by Piero Casentini.

Potrebbero interessarti