Santuario e Convento di San Francesco di Paola
Founded directly by San Francesco di Paola around 1450-54, the building has a quadrangular base, which together with the church forms a pyramid. A plant
land is the Cloister, originally porch, decorated with frescoes, tuff arches and wooden ceilings. On the south side, perhaps later, a monstrous cellar was built. The Conventual Church is the third person personally founded by the Saint. Dedicated to SS. Trinity, was built around 1454. It has undergone continuous transformations in the following centuries, even though it remains the primitive plant. The apse is embellished with paintings depicting the Escape to Egypt, the Adoration of Magi and the Nativity, all by Cristoforo Santanna (end of the seventeenth century).