Chiesa di S. Maria di Monte Oliveto
The Church of “Santa Maria di Monte Oliveto” was built in the 1563s by local friars who had annexed a convent to the church. In the main façade, there is a stone arch door surmounted by a lancet arch. The inside, a single nave, preserves a polyptych on canvas signed Hippolitus Burghesius of 1612 representing the Virgin Mary of Monte Oliveto between St. Peter,St. Paul,St . John Baptist and St. John Evangelist.The portrayed symbolizes a considerable artistic treasure for Pedace.