Luogo - Park
Giardino Jacquard (o Giardino dei Lanifici Rossi)
Where Schio (Vicenza)
Jacquard Garden or Lanificio Rossi Garden is a late-romantic English garden located in the historic center of Schio, right in front of the historic wool factory, built between 1859 and 1878, commissioned by the industrialist Alessandro Rossi to Vicentine architect Antonio Caregaro Negrin. Jacquard Garden is included in the circuit of Altovicentino Museums. It develops in an area of about 5000 square meters, partly flat and partly sloping, and culminates towards the Church of San Rocco, in a higher position. The flat part of the garden is characterized by sinuous paths, which host various botanical species, and monuments dedicated to Francesco and Alessandro Rossi.