Established in 1866, the Rambaldi Collection includes a picture gallery and a library. Born from the legacy of the priest Paolo Stefano Rambaldi (1803-1865) to the City of Coldirodi, near Sanremo. The actual Art Gallery consists of a hundred paintings, from the fifteenth to the nineteenth century, among which the "Madonna and Child" by Lorenzo di Credi (Verrocchio's workshop), the "Holy Family" by Fra' Bartolomeo della Porta, and many other examples of major Italian schools. The Library contains more than five thousand volumes, including precious incunabula, sixteenth and rare manuscripts. The transfer of the collection at Villa Luca was in 2006.