Borea d'Olmo Palace is one of the most important Baroque buildings in western Liguria. It was built on several occasions from a Late Medieval nucleus, until it reached its current appearance. The statements are characterized by a large Renaissance cornice; on the south and west facades there are two marble portals with statues of the "Virgin and Child" and "St. John the Baptist", works by Fra' Giovanni da Montorsoli (1507-1563), a pupil of Michelangelo. The monumental atrium, in Genovese style, with columns and marble balustrades, has a short staircase and a vaulted ceiling. Inside, it'is decorated with frescoes by Maurizio Carrega (1737 - 1818) and Giovanni Battista Merano. To note, a tiny chapel with marble altar and a statue of the Immaculate Virgin by Giacomo Antonio Ponsonelli.