Pasquini Castle is located in Castiglioncello, in the municipality of Rosignano Marittimo. It was built starting from 1889 as residence of the baron Lazzaro Patrone, transforming the surrounding farmland in luxuriant park of Romantic imprint. Castle, built in imitation of Medieval buildings, was flanked by Casiere's house, in neo-Gothic style, and by a chapel decorated according to eclectic tendencies. In 1938 the castle was sold to other owners and, around the 1940s, it was bought by Pasquini family. After a period of neglect, in 1981, it became the property of Municipal Administration of Rosignano Marittimo, which over time has made it the center of a series of cultural events, such as "Castiglioncello-Costa degli Etruschi Literary Prize".