c
Theatre

Cinema Fulgor

Corso d'Augusto, 160-164, Rimini

The building is located in Corso d'Augusto 162 and was owned by noble brothers Demofonte and Aurelio Valloni. The building after the earthquake, in 1787, was rebuilt in the facade designed by architect Giuseppe Valadier. The building later underwent remodeling and in 1920 it was made Cinema Fulgor by Cupi Addo. Cinema Fulgor is a place that has always fascinated Federico Fellini, who has evoked in "Amarcord" and "Rome."

Potrebbero interessarti