Chiesa di San Giacomo Maggiore (Chiesa Matrice)
Early Middle Ages (1400) the church preserves original Romanesque structure, especially in massive aspect of the murals, recently seen in the bell tower, marked by five orders of marcapian hinges, and at the base of the great arch of Via Vittorio Emanuele. The inner plant consists of two aisles separated by an order of five large arches and the crescent presbytery. A baptismal font entirely made of stone, recovered in 1940 as a result of excavation work, is placed on small antique chapel main entrance. Inside, of great artistic and historical value, are the four plush frescoes, placed between the four arches supporting the presbytery's roof, a 16th-century wooden choir, an underground crypt and an 18th-century wooden confessional.