Luogo - Theatre
Where Piazza Danti, 13, Perugia
Made between 1890 and 1891 and designed by architect Alessandro Arienti, on the place where in 1879 already had been built first wooden amphitheater, it saw the premiere of the film in the history of Perugia. In 1953 it was rebuilt by architect Pietro Frenguelli as cinema-theater, reaching a capacity of 2000 seats. Again renovated in 1990, with a capacity reduced to 1200 people and the addition of the small room of Turrenetta, today is subject to a new re-use and keeps the room only for the shows.