Luogo - Historical building
Where Corso Sertorio, 2, Norcia (Perugia)
Built in the thirteenth century, it was restored in various periods because of the frequent earthquakes. The oldest part of the current building dates from the fifteenth century, and consists of the porch with columns low and stubby, where once there was the notary archive and Gabella, which remains an interesting rate drawback of the seventeenth century on a wall. The top of the building purchased the current face after the earthquake of 1859. The bell tower is from 1713; the main gate of the second half of the '500, by Antonio Francesco Marinucci.