St. Dominic's Church (1678) has one of the few tables remained intact after the earthquake of 1693. Original building and the adjacent Dominican Convent dating back to 1461. Sacred place is full of interesting paintings of the sixteenth century and a chapel richly decorated with wall paintings and stucco. Convent is now the Town Hall. In seventeenth century lobby it is open to a crypt containing bones of the Friars themselves. Convent was seat of Inquisition.