Chiesa e Convento del Carmine
St. Mary of Carmel's Church, called "Carmine" (XIV-XV century), it is one of the few monuments that resisted the violence of the earthquake of 1693. The facade is enriched with a fine portal dating from the late fourteenth century, already declared National Monument in the early twentieth century, surmounted by a rose window with twelve Franciscan rays, all in late Gothic Chiaramonte style. The upper parts of the facade and the bell tower are Baroque superstructures. Inside, next to the altar, it retains a late Gothic chapel, also dating from the late fourteenth century, with traces of wall paintings and burial crypt below, visible through a trapdoor. In the atrium, on the right, we can see a "Madonna del Latte" (XIV century): considered a rarity by subject and date. On an altar on the left houses the group of statues in white marble of Annunciation, by Antonello Gagini. Even within the board of St. Albert, painted in the early sixteenth century by Cesare da Sesto, a pupil of Leonardo da Vinci.