Chiesa di Maria Santissima Immacolata
It was built in 1833 as an extension to a chapel of the eighteenth century. Upon entry stands a painting of the Immaculate Virgin. The nave, decorated in Roman style, is punctuated by side arches surmounted by a cornice. At the center of the vault is a fresco of the Madonna, while the pillars of the priest are frescoes of four Evangelists (nineteenth century). On the right wall, beneath the St. Blaise's altar, are the remains of the patriot Costabile Carducci. The great altar (XVIII-XIX century), white marble and polychrome, covers the mass grave of children. Above the altar, in a decorated niche, there is a statue of the Immaculate Virgin of the eighteenth century. Noteworthy is also the organ in painted wood of the nineteenth century.