Villa Nitti is located in Acquafredda di Maratea, overlooking the sea on the so-called Punta San Pietro. A building of great architectural value, it was founded in the 19th century by the pre-existing Casina Marsicano, agricultural estate specialized in the production of oranges and grapes, owned by the family of the same name. In 1918 the casina and the estate were bought by Francesco Saverio Nitti, then president of the council, who left the name with which he is still remembered today. Between 1920 and 1921 new owner commissioned the architect Vincenzo Rinaldo for an ambitious restoration and expansion of Villa, conceived in a composite style between Neogothic, of which Rinaldo was a master, and Déco. The turret, peculiar element, has a facade with rounded openings supported by small columns with Corinthian capitals.