A beautiful collection of Moto Guzzi, dedicated to the great Augustus Farnetti. The work done by Elio Brunelli, Forlimpopoli collector and former Chairman of the Committee motorcycle events ASI, is a tribute to the works of Mandello del Lario House and one of the greatest experts in the world of vintage motorcycles. In the 650 square meters of the museum the visitor can appreciate the bikes made by Moto Guzzi between 1930 and 1970. A single whole: all are restored and certified ASI. Each has a sign with the name of the model and the year of construction. All in an environment in which they were also collected many period illustrations and documentation varies. Even the Lambretta enthusiasts can find the reasons to visit the property: there is in fact a room where are exposed numerous specimens made at Lambrate scooter. There are also some Ducati and the reconstruction of a famous distribution of petrol era. Among the curiosities of the area also to mechanical workshop, specializing in Moto Guzzi.