Palazzo Suriano (ora Albani)
With closed court, dating back to the eighteenth century, as evidenced by grounds with a double row of salient arches in one of the sides facing the court, characteristic of Neapolitan eighteenth century. It has Neoclassical facade, probably result of subsequent reconstruction. Originally it belonged to noble family of Suriano, passed during the nineteenth century to Albani family. The building is very important from historical point of view: in 1807, during French occupation, stayed here general Reyner.