Palazzo De Mayda
Built in 1736 by Suriano family, it was continued by Marzano and then completed by De Mayda. Vastness of this building can be deduced by inputs of three-way. In addition to the garden with fruit trees and the noble apartments, the complex also included housing for employees and various utility rooms. It has a stone portal with rosta wrought iron and marble coat of arms adorned with stucco and wainscoting curved.