Museum

Raccolte scientifiche del Liceo Classico A. Volta

Via Cesare Cantù, 57, Como

The Museum is dedicated to scientific education and includes two sections: the Section "Tools Workshop", that comes from the Physics Laboratory built by Alessandro Volta, professor and headmaster of the school between 1775 and 1778, and exhibits a hundred physical tools ranging from the eighteenth century to the first half of the nineteenth century; and the Section "Naturalistic Collections", which offers a rich herbarium of nineteenth century.

Potrebbero interessarti