Chiesa di Santa Maria del Suffragio
Small church was built between 1685 and 1689, designed by architect Pier Mattia Angeloni. In the second half of the eighteenth century, the facade and interior of the church were heavily remodeled, coming to assume actual appearance. The exterior of the church today appears naked and only the door is original one of the 17th century. In contrast, the interior is rich and of Baroque taste, mostly of late decoration (stucco, picture frames, garlands and allegories) by Francesco Calligari. The organ is dated 1761. On the main altar there is beautiful Nativity of Virgin that Corrado Giaquinto painted in 1752. The prestigious marble niche that enclosed it was made in 1753 by Giovanni Fabbri of Fossombrone on the project of Giaquinto. On the sides of the altar there are statues of Charity and Hope of Antonio Trentanove (1801), Antonio Canova' pupil.