It stands on the site of the former St. Cleair's Convent. Its elevated position gives the Villa looks like large terrace which opens a wonderful panorama, that ranges from Sila mountains to the coast of Capo Rizzuto. First public garden in the city, Villa was designed by architects Andreotti and enriched with gardens designed by Feher. Inaugurated in 1881, during the visit of Royal Family, Villa was dedicated to Queen Margherita. Recent renovations have restored to its original splendor. Inside, they find space Public Library "F. de Nobili", which houses thousands of books, parchments and manuscripts, and Numismatic Provincial Museum.