Santa Maria delle Grazie
The Medieval Church of St. Mary of the Graces, has no facade and its entrance is on the right side, in the middle of three limestone arches. The interior has a nave, Neoclassical altar in the apse, and wooden altars in Baroque style. The chapel with a cross vault and carved capitals welcomes the fourteenth century crucifix of the Black Christ, so called because of the color that the juniper wood has changed over time: work among the oldest in Sardinia, dating back to 1300. The Church lost the title of Cathedral in the '500, becoming the seat of the Oratory of the Brotherhood of Holy Cross, which preserves the tradition of Lunissanti, renowned traditional festival.