Torre dello Sperone
The Spur Tower (or Alberti Tower), is a Medieval tower representing the ancient city walls built by the Pisans in the XIII century. The building, crossed the base by a portico, has an inscription in Latin that informs its completion during 1293. The Tower, barreled square, it is in limestone. On its facade, some windows and a rectangular blind lodge, made up of four arches.