Fontana delle Catene
The Chains Fountain is a monumental Baroque fountain located in Orsini Square. Erected by Vincenzo Maria Orsini in 1705, is work of Nicola Colle De Vita on a design by Carlo Buratti. In 1778, was placed on its top the blessing statue of Pope Benedict XIII. After the bombings of 1943, the fountain and the statue were partially recovered by Giovanni Sparla.