Historical building

Palazzo della Camera di Commercio

Piazza IV Novembre, 1-14, Benevento

The construction of the building dates back to 1932, designed by Giovanni Mario Boccaccino and Mario Gioia. The building suffered much damage during the war of 1943 and was renovated and embellished in the late twentieth century. The Palace has a plant in "L", with the longer arm bent on Corso Garibaldi, and stands on three floors of twenty-two rooms each. The facade in white marble and brick, is inspired to the Romanesque architecture, with mullioned windows with raised floors and a cornice of pottery decorated with symbols of the trades, by craftsman Lorenzo Zoppoli. The decor of the rooms more important is the work of Luigi Tresca, local craftsman. Inside, there are two nineteenth century paintings, works by Attilio Zanchelli and Nicola Ciletti.

Palazzo della Camera di Commercio c

Potrebbero interessarti