Chiesa di San Pietro
The Church of St. Peter is located not far from the village of the same name, to which town is connected by a staircase, and is surrounded by the ancient cemetery. Of ancient foundation, the Church is decorated with frescoes. In the right aisle is preserved a Pietà dating back to 1469, while the chapel at the top of the left aisle shows the Stories of St. Joseph and Mary Magdalene.
Open by appointment.