Chiesa di S. Maria Maggiore in Borgo Vecchio
The Church of St. Mary the Greater, located in the Old Village at the foot of the castle, is currently in Baroque style. Among the antique furnishings: the eighteenth-century pulpit and Baroque paintings depicting the stories of the Old Testament and the Annunciation. It currently houses the Cultural Center "Life and Peace" and the permanent collection of sculptures in bronze and plaster by the artist Elsa Veglio Turino (1921-1986), among which the "Crucifixion" and the "Christ Emptied".
Sunday and holidays 3:00/7:00 pm. Other days by appointment.