It's one of the oldest churches in the city. An inscription in Greek, found in a chapel, traces its existence from 873; while a carta venditionis (bill of sale), gives us news from December 1182. The Church, which over the centuries has undergone several changes in its original appearance, has a single nave with side chapels huddled by arches decorated with heads angelic cherubs and stucco (1713). The high altar, in marble, dates back to the eighteenth century. The exterior is characterized by a Baroque portal that presents cornices in relief, phytomorphic engravings and sculpted masks.
Visitable by appointment.