Chiesa di San Francesco di Paola
The Church has a Latin cross with a single nave divided into two side chapels and was founded in 1635, when there was the proclamation of St. Francis, and completed in 1770. Under the artistic profile, is in Baroque style, with stuccoed and painted interiors. Numerous works of art that originally decorated the interior, now housed in the Civic Museum. Remain the frescoes telling the miracles of St. Francis of Paola and three paintings depicting "The Annunciation", "The Adoration of the Shepherds" and "The Adoration of the Magi", by Genesio Galtieri (Mormanno, 1737). Are still visible the wooden choir and some sculptures depicting the Saint of Paola.
Every day from 9:00 am to 6:00 pm