Chiesa di Santa Maria della Natività
A document from 1164 attests the dependence of this Church from Monastery of Montevergine. Current building dates back to the sixteenth century, presumably. Since 1750 the building has undergone several renovations that were necessary following the damage caused by several earthquakes. The ceiling is decorated with a fresco depicting "Nativity of Virgin", work by Alfonso Grassi (1962). Remarkable is the eighteenth-century altar railing, with inlaied marble. It keeps some paintings of the eighteenth century and wooden polychrome statues, including St. Sebastian, Patron of the town.