Teatro Raffaello Sanzio
It was built on top of the bastion of the Ramp. The start of construction work dates back to 1845 and ended in 1853. The interior decoration was entrusted to Raffaele Antonioli from Gubbio, who took charge of decorating the ceiling of the hall, while Francesco Serafini had decorated the curtain with a scene depicting the Glory of Urbino, and Romolo Liverani was commissioned to create the sets. The hall is decorated with two marble busts, one of which depicts Raphael, by carlo Finelli of 1853. Between 1977 and 1982, the building underwent radical renovation by architect Giancarlo De Carlo.