Chiesa di San Domenico
Built by the Dominican community between 1362 and 1365, the Church was restored in the eighteenth century by Filippo Barigioni. The facade is made by brick and is characterized by the presence of a double staircase converging on the fifteenth century porch, in travertine, made by Maso di Bartolomeo (first Renaissance wark in Urbino). The lunette is by Luca della Robbia, as well as the group representing a "Madonna with Child and Saints" in glazed terracotta. The interior has a nave. Between 1950 and 1960 came to light, in the apse, two cycles of frescoes attributed to Antonio Alberti from Ferrara, who had been covered by the eighteenth-century works, and that, at present, are kept at the Marche National Gallery and Diocesan Museum. There are also two paintings by Francesco Vanni. The altar is a work by Giovanni Conca.