Orto Botanico Pierina Scaramella
The building that marks the main entrance consists of a single floor, designed in 1846 by architect Vincenzo Ghinelli. The Garden is spread over a large embankment, which originally belonged to the St. Francis's Convent. It was established in 1809 with educational purposes related to the teaching of Botany and Agriculture of the School. The organization of the Garden was supervised by Professor Giovanni de' Brignoli of Brünnhoff. In 1813, the Garden was enriched by a greenhouse for exotic plants.