Current headquarters of the Academy of Fine Arts, Church and Convent were designed by the architect Gian Battista Bartoli. The Convent lasted until the advent of the Kingdom of Italy, when it was confiscated and used as various destinations; the Church was restored and reopened in 1936. It is a single nave with five altars. The main altar is in a small square presbytery, while the others are placed in niches, alternating with statues of Saints linked to the Order. The exterior, incomplete, has a brick facade.