Chiesa dei S.S. Filippo e Giacomo
The S.S. Philip and James's Church is commonly known as St. Mary of Mercy, for the presence of a seventeenth-century altarpiece that depicts her. Was donated, with the annexed Monastery of the Nuns of Our Lady of Mercy (1639), by the noblewoman Portia Carbonara after the death of his son, Geronimo Addisi. The facade is divided by four pilasters and topped by a pediment. Inside, it preserves a seventeenth-century altar in polychrome marble inlays, the result of Sicilian workers, commissioned by the Marquis Toraldo-Di Francia.