Convento dei Domenicani
Next to the St. Catherine's Church rises Adesi Palace, accessed from the homonymous alley. The building was originally a Domenicans convent, who moved within the city walls in 1752. It too suffered extensive damage after the earthquake of 1783 and was purchased by Adesi family in 1796. Of the old convent remain the traces on the ground floor, inside the courtyard of the cloister and porch, it consists of a series of arches with cross vaults. The facade that develops on the Course is finished with moldings and formal elements of modest bill.