St. Catherine's Church, formerly belonged to the Carmelite Fathers together with the annexed convent, was developed in that first occupied the St. Dominic's Church. The religious building originally had a larger plant, with the transept surmounted by a dome, which collapsed in the earthquake of 1783. The Church, elevated above the Course, it has access via a small ramp. The interior is divided with a single nave with a barrel vault and around the sides develops four altars with paintings depicting St. Catherine, St. Francis and St. Dominic, attributed to the Neapolitan school of the '700. The bell tower, which is reached by a spiral staircase, houses two bells decorated with figures in relief. Also keeps an organ made in Naples in 1865, with 17 pipes distributed in three bays and arranged in central cusp.