Chiesa del Santissimo Crocifisso
Initially in the place there was a "Majesty", with an image of the Crucified (hence the name), but the place was also known as "Church of Forks" because in the Middle Ages, near the building, were the forks for death sentences. After various modifications of the initial project, work by Valentino Martelli, there arose that the Milanese architect Domenico Bianchi, with cant drum and round roof, culminating with a small lantern. From 1594 to 1610, the work was directed by Ippolito Scalza. The roof was completed only in 1740. The exterior is classic Romanesque rural Umbrian: the plant is a Greek cross with a dome, and inside there are paintings of the seventeenth century by Giovanni and Andrea Baglioni Polinori.