Palazzo del Capitano del Popolo - Museo Civico
The Palace of the Captain of the People, also known as the New Palace, is located on the eastern side of the People's Square and a large scale joins it with the Podestà Palace. Built in 1293, it underwent several changes: in 1518 the vaults of the ground floor were walled and reopened in relatively recent; It dates back to the 40s outside the front door, up the stairs. On the ground floor there are two large arches, leading to so-called "voltoni", the atrium, above which stand three Gothic windows (three lights topped by reasons tympanate) that give light to the Room of the Captain of the People, a great environment with frescoes of the fourteenth century. At the same floor is the archaeological collection of the Civic Museum, which houses artefacts found in the territory of Todi. The top floor is placed the Museum Art Gallery, which is divided into different sections.