Palazzo dei Priori
Gothic in style, founded together with the Captain of the People's Palaces, it is located in the side opposite the Cathedral. Was enlarged between 1334 and 1347. The facade has two orders of windows executed in 1513, in Renaissance style with rounded arches. Up and to the left, is placed a bronze by Giovanni Di Gigliaccio, in 1339, depicting the Eagle of Todi. The tower, based trapezoidal, was erected between 1369 and 1385. Inside there the Audience Hall, decorated with various frescoes of the fourteenth century.