Chiesa di San Filippo Neri
It was built between 1640 and 1671 on a designed by Spoleto architect Loreto Scelli, which remains the only surviving work. During the excavation work for the foundation emerged the remains of Roman buildings, including various water pipes and a floor mosaic depicting leaves, flowers and a warrior armed with sword and shield with a central image of a black scorpion. The building has stylistic features of the Romanesque churches of the early seventeenth century: the grand travertine facade has a gable trim, with a double row of pilasters to mark the portals and emphasize the internal division in three naves. The transept is topped by an imposing dome. The eight chapels are decorated with stucco, marble and paintings done in different periods. Down the aisle, is the former Oratory of Filippini, decorated in the late eighteenth century by Giuseppe Valadier.