Fontana di via San Carlo
It is just outside the Monterone Gate, near the Medieval walls. It was built in stone in 1549; bath, decorated with lilies is low enough to allow the animals to drink easily. The water comes from three taps and are still present the knife which served as a base for the buckets to fill. Next is a shrine with a sixteenth century fresco.